Sashikabe combines Nurikabe puzzle with Sashigane puzzle. The goal is to blacken some cells of a grid according to the following rules:
- All of the black cells must be connected.
- There cannot be any 2 x 2 blocks of black cells.
- All islands must be L-shaped and one cell wide. Two islands may not be connected.
- A circle represents a cell in which an "L" must bend.
- An island must have the same number of white cells as a number in a circle.
- An arrow marks the end of the island's "leg"; the arrow points to the cell in which the "L" bends.
Cross+A can solve puzzles from 3 x 3 to 30 x 30.